It is no longer a secret that how easily your indoor environment can become messy especially when you’re living with your family and children. This is also true that kids don’t understand the meaning of “NO” also you can’t say this to people who visit your place, how to clean fabric sofa without water. Upholstery in the living room and bedroom suffer more when there are more visitors. This is why every time when you pick up a broom and vacuum cleaner, you get confused “how to clean sofa set”.
Best Sofa and Upholstery Cleaning Tips
When it comes to clean sofa, using at home of your own, there are a plethora of aspects that you should take care of, find out the best sofa and upholstery cleaning tips.
1. Sofas are big as well as bulky and require intense cleaning with complete care. You’ve to pull out the seat cushion and vacuum every inch. Complete eradication of dust, crumbs and soil is necessary that may have been fallen behind.
2. Sofa and upholstery cleaning has to be performed on a regular basis in order to avoid unseen hazards from growing potentially deep in fabrics. It is recommended cleaning your sofa and armchairs weekly because the more you actively clean your sofas the more they won’t get attracted to dust, mites and other germs.
3. A unique way to prevent sofas and armchairs from dust and mites is placing throws over them, doing this will not only prevent them from dirt but also nicely decorate your upholstery.
4. Also, try to avoid placing sofas and furniture away from windows so that colors of fabrics don’t get fade by direct sunlight.
Check out the best sofa and couch steam cleaning service provider.
How to Clean Fabric Sofa without Water
1. Check out the type of fabric your couch is made up of: There is a diverse range of sofa available from cotton to leather, also check out the tag on the bottom of your sofa which will let you know the type of cloth. The tag should give a label of “W”, “S”, “and WS”, “X” or “O”.
a) A tag with letter “W” or “WS” means your couch is washable using water and soap.
b) A tag with “S” means that it should be dry cleaned with non-water based detergent.
c) If the tag is “X” it means that the fabric should only be vacuumed or dry cleaned by professionals.
d) A tag “O” means that the cloth is organic and should be washed using cold water.
2. Procure the necessary cleaning demands and needs.
3. You can wash sofa wood or metal.
4. Remove all cushions and pillows.
Check out for the best sofa cleaning via steam 2017